Today’s guest is Jason Temple, Director of Public Works at the Hot Springs Village Property Owners’ Association. Jason grew up in Magnolia, Arkansas, graduated with a Civil Engineering degree from Texas A&M University, and has been working for the HSV POA for the past 8 years.
During our conversation we discuss:
- The new trash pick up program
- What to do with your old trash cans
- The water inside the Village
- Water billing inside the Village
- Streets inside the Village
- Hiring challenges (today and moving forward)
- And our famous lightning round – as usual – brings about a few surprises
Learn more about the POA by visiting their website: explorethevillage.com
Thanks to KVRE, our media partner!
• Join Our Free Email Newsletter
• Subscribe To The Podcast Anyway You Want
• Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel (click that bell icon, too)
• Join Our Facebook Group
• Tell Your Friends About Our Show!