Jeff Harrington, owner of Village Home Center, joins us today to discuss lumber prices, supply chain challenges and the upcoming Village HOMEFEST.
Village Home Center is a complete one-stop shop for home repair, renovation, and construction projects. Shop them at 4650 N Highway 7, Hot Springs Village. Call them at (501) 984-6074.
Village HOMEFEST is a celebration of all things local. Village Home Center will be showcasing the best HSV and the surrounding area has to offer. Admission is FREE, 9 am-7 pm on Saturday, September 24th. HOMEFEST Is co-produced by the Village Voice newspaper. and is currently sponsored by Re/Max of Hot Springs Village, Ike Eisenhauer State Farm Insurance, McCann Auto, Arvest Bank, and more. Follow the Village Home Center on Facebook to keep updated.
- 60 vendors
- cool parking shuttle train from 1st Assembly of God Church- Sponsored by McCann Auto Lots of food and drink vendors including beer. All your favorites including Kreamy Kreme Ice Cream and Bennett’s Seafood
- 401 Grill
- Atomic Pizza
- Jonathan Birds Hot Dogs
- Kraemer’s Deli
- Wells Concessions
- Pitt’s BBQ
- 10 am- Shuttle begins sponsored by McCann Auto/Opening prayer from Pastor Ronny Gilmore- 1st Assembly of God Church. Park across the street behind Brookshires or at the far North end of our parking lot near the Post Office. Park and Ride FREE!
- 10 am- Pet adoption begins at the HSV Animal Welfare League booth
- 10 am- Speaker series inside store begins- Learn all about DIY projects and much more
- 10 am- $25,000 Putting Hole in One Contest begins at the ARVEST BANK booth We will be giving away a door prize every hour from 10 am-6 pm
On Stage Entertainment featuring our own Dennis Simpson as the emcee.
- 10 am-10:45 am- Mike and Chloe
- 11 am-11:45 am- Chrystal Chimes Chorus
- 12noon-12:45 pm – Garland County Jalapeno Eating Championships
- 1 -1:30 pm – All America Cheer Dance Team
- 1:30-1:45 pm – Apple Pie Eating Contest sponsored by Artfully Baked and Brewed
- 2-2:45 pm – Jacob Lee Flores
- 3-3:45 pm – Kenny Mann and Danger Zone
- 4-4:45 pm – Erica Jones and Brass Tacks
- 5-5:45 pm- Bad Habit
- 6 -7 pm- The Backbeats
- 7 pm- Close
• Join Our Free Email Newsletter
• Subscribe To The Podcast Anyway You Want
• Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel (click that bell icon, too)
• Join Our Facebook Group
• Tell Your Friends About Our Show
• Support Our Sponsors