Ike Eisenhauer of Ike Eisenhauer State Farm in Hot Springs Village answers 7 questions you must ask when shopping for insurance. Ike has been a State Farm agent since 1990. Ike Eisenhauer State Farm has been serving the Hot Springs Village area for over 25 years. Ike has a team of 11 licensed professionals ready to serve your needs including financial services, mortgages, car loans and insurance.
Ike Eisenhauer State Farm
4705 N Highway 7
Hot Springs Village, AR 71909
Just north of the Highway 7 Gate, across from Sonic
Call them at (501) 984-4100 or visit them online at IkeEisenhauer.net.
These are critical questions we should all be asking.
- My car is getting older. Why is my premium going up?
- What does “full coverage” mean?
- Will my homeowners policy pay to take care of the tree that is threatening my house?
- How do I know what the best coverage amount on my house is?
- What other things are covered by my homeowners policy?
- Will my premium go up if I file a claim?
- What kind of life insurance should I get?
Today’s show is sponsored by Ike Eisenhauer State Farm.
• Join Our Free Email Newsletter
• Subscribe To The Podcast Anyway You Want
• Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel (click that bell icon, too)
• Join Our Facebook Group
• Tell Your Friends About Our Show
• Support Our Sponsors
(click on the images below to visit their websites)